Sunday, June 14, 2009




Hi!


So lots of stuff has been going on...we ended the tball season and Ashlee's 4th birthday party are just to name a few of the events that keep my life so busy! but I love it!



Last Tuesday was Ashlee last tball game of the season. She really enjoyed playing ball and so did her mommy! we will definitely we playing again next season!


Ashlee will be 4 on this sunday. She is growing up way to fast. We had to party this last saturday so that we wouldn't have to father's day and ash's party in the same weekend. She wanted to have a princess party, so thats what we did! It was a grand affair! We had princess Belle come to her party. thanks for my friend lauren that dressed up for me! all the girls just loved it!








This is a picture taken my friend Kelly at the Myraid Gardens! This is one of my favorite pictures out of her 4 year old shoot we did!







This is a picture of kiddos meeting Princess Belle after she arrived!






All the princesses with Princess Belle! It was a fun and joyful occasion celebrating my daughter's 4th birthday!

that is all for now! Although, I might blog more since my blogger friend helped me with a little tip about adding photos! Thanks Chan!

1 comment: