Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Waiting on God's perfect timing....

These last few days I have found myself to be really struggling with waiting on God's perfect timing. Thus causing me to be stressed and depressed because our house isn't selling when I want it too. I feel like God is trying to teach me patience and to wait on his timing and not my own. It is proving to be SO difficult for me right now. I want to be moved where I can be close to my friends, close to church, feel like I'm in a more secure area, be able to start on my baby boy's room, Ashlee to be able to go to school that she loves very much, and I could go on and on. I'm very eager to get moved and I want it NOW, so pray for me that God will help me through this time.

Other than that, not much else is going on. I am letting this house situation steal my joy. I wish I could just put it aside and go on and wait for God's timing. We did put up our Christmas tree on Monday after my doctor's appt which I weighed and I had lost one more pound! A total of -3 pounds since pre-pregnancy weight :) The girls had a great time putting the ornaments on the tree and putting up some of the decorations. Speaking of decorations, I pulled out our stockings and the white beads on them had yellowed. :( so no stockings this year which is OK because i have to by all new ones next year because we will have our little baby boy and I have to have them all matching.

Since my sister moved to Perkins about a month ago, I stopped baby sitting my niece and nephew meaning no extra money for me. Therefore, I HAVE to stay at home more to save on gas. I thought I would enjoy staying at home all the time with my girls, but I should have known better. I have always been the one "on the go" all the time. Heck, I used to take all 4 kids to target just to go somewhere. I think I was crazy. Any how, I miss watching my Jake and seeing both of them everyday. Although, I hated getting up early every morning to drive to Edmond, I truly miss doing it now. I would have liked to do it part time, that would have been perfect. But oh well, Jacob is making the adjustment to a daycare and I am trying to make the adjustment to staying home all the time.

OK, enough about all my problems because I guarantee I could go on and on with them and no one wants to read about this........lol! PRAY FOR ME AND OUR HOUSE PLEASE!!!
I will leave you with a few pictures of my girls!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are down. I am praying for you. Don't let all this stuff that in the end really doesn't matter bring you down and stress you out. Find your joy most of all in the Lord and in knowing He is in control of all things in your life at this very moment. In His time it will all fall into place. Find your joy also in your two little girls and the fact you have a healthy baby boy on the way that you wanted so badly.

    ReplyDelete