Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Random thoughts


hello friends!!


I thought I would type a blog tonight! random huh? Just thought I would list all that is going on in our little world in the past few months! So its going to be kinda random!


Anna got accepted into PreK for school yr 2011-2012


Ashlee is playing tball once again


Jett is almost one in a few short weeks- April 21st


My dad got married :)


2 cousins got engaged!


One wedding in June and the other in July


Tara is getting married in Georgia


planning a trip with my sister and kiddos to Georgia


Clint is getting married in Florida


taking a family vacation to Destin, FL for Clint's wedding :)


got a new camera!


Mikel is playing in a basketball league and loving it!


I'm back to staying at home with Anna and Jett!


going shopping in texas this weekend


headed to the Great Wolf Lodge on Friday with the inlaws


I dont know how I hit the underline button and can't figure out how to fix it....ugh


here are a few pictures...






No comments:

Post a Comment