Thursday, November 12, 2009

Busy, But fun day!

Whoa, today has been a busy but fun day!

We began our day by waking up late, which was so nice! :) We had plans to meet some friends at the zoo, so we geared up and headed out to the zoo! Which I didn't gear up to well, because my girls both wanted to wear dresses, so I let them but I walked out the door with no jackets and they had short shelves. Geez, what am I thinking, its November and no jacket? We had lots of fun as always and of course I enjoyed my taco salad! They have such good ones there!

By the time we were leaving Ash was begging for Caylea and Carolina to stay the night, so I gave into her begging but we had been planning on doing it soon anyway!

The girls had lots of fun playing together!

After they were laying down watching a movie, I began my wonderful school work! As you will see in the first picture!

I am going to try to stay updated with pictures and all on what is going on in our life. Maybe tomorrow I will do a catch up on our life in the last couple of months but until then, hope you enjoy the pictures!



2 comments:

  1. WOW a blog two days in a row! I am amazed! Love the pic's and thanks so much for taking such good care of my girls I know they are having a blast (well not right now they are sleeping but you kwim!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun! And you got some really good pics, too! I hope you continue to blog more often. I enjoy reading them!

    ReplyDelete