Monday, November 23, 2009

A quick little update!!

Today, I had my big 18 week ultrasound where they check everything. The ultrasound tech said everything looked great and the baby was being very cooperative! Which is a first for me, the girls were not very cooperative when I had my 18 week ultrasound. Ashlee would not move around or uncross her little legs. I remember them having me get up and jump up and down and all sorts. We had to leave the ultrasound not knowing what she was...I was very sad, esp. it being my first child. We ended up going to other place and we found out there, thankfully!

Well, today we didn't find out the sex of the baby right then. We had the tech put it in the envelope and we took it straight to Rae so she could make our gender cake that I am patiently waiting to cut into in the next few hours!

My sister is having us a little gender party at a restaurant and then for dessert, we will either have pink or blue cake!

Mikel and I are pretty much convinced its another little girl. We shall find out soon........
I will post later with the results! Wish us luck!

1 comment: